Gruha Jyothi Scheme
In order to provide electricity to every household within Karnataka, the Government of Karnataka has launched the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi scheme.
The Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana offers free electricity to anyone using less than 200 units per month. The State of Karnataka does not levy any fee for exercising the power.
This innovative government program will improve people’s lives by bringing happiness and light to the underprivileged families of Karnataka. Households can save money by getting free electricity.
If you live in Karnataka and want free power, this program is for you.
Gruha Jyothi Yojana Karnataka online application is now available at its official website sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in and https://bescom.karnataka.gov.in/page/Gruha Jyothi/en. Available at Eligible for Seva Sindhu Gruha Jyoti Scheme Online
|Gruha Jyothi Scheme
|Date of Scheme Implementation
|1 Aug 2023
|Online and Offline
|Registration Date Start
|18 June 2023
|Last Date of Registration
|5 July 2023
|Gruha Jyothi Official Website
|Seva Sindhu Gruha Jyothi
- 1 Gruha Jyothi Scheme
- 2 Benefits of Gruha Jyothi Scheme
- 3 Eligibility of Gruha Jyothi yojana Karnataka
- 4 Gruha Jyothi application status check online
- 5 How to apply Gruha Jyothi Scheme Online
- 6 Documents required for Gruha Jyothi Scheme
- 7 Gruha Jyothi app
- 8 Gruha Jyoti app has many features:
- 9 Gruha Jyothi login
- 10 How to login to Gruha Jyoti?
- 11 Gruha Jyothi Status Check
- 12 MCQ’s Related to Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Benefits of Gruha Jyothi Scheme
In the above section we have listed the main benefits of the plan. This is a benefit that all residents of Karnataka can enjoy. Karnataka government wants to make electricity more reliable and affordable. They have started a program that allows them to get 200 free units of electricity from their bill. This scheme can be used by all Karnataka families who are eligible for Karnataka Gruha Yojana 2023. This also applies to the entire state of Karnataka.
The government does not care where you live in Karnataka. It wants to provide the benefits of this Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana 2023 to all the residents of the state. The benefits of this scheme will be applicable as on August 1, 2023. Online registration is now available on Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal. By visiting the website, you can apply for this scheme and avail all the benefits.
Eligibility of Gruha Jyothi yojana Karnataka
Eligibility of Gruha Jyothi yojana Karnataka
Before you submit the Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme application form you must fulfill the following requirements.To confirm your eligibility, you can check the following points. Let’s start by reading these points.
• Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
• Applicants must have a valid electricity connection.
• This plan is only available to those who have a connection.
• If you consume more than 200 units, the terms of the plan require you to pay your entire electricity bill.
Gruha Jyothi application status check online
After you apply you can check Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Status 2023 on the official site. You will need to wait 1-2 weeks for the government to approve your application before you can start receiving benefits.
Check the status of your application if you do not receive approval within the stipulated time.
You can enjoy zero electricity bill after your application is approved. After your free electricity plan registration 2023 is approved by the government, you will see zero in your electricity bill. You can check your application status by visiting Seva Sindhu Portal. Use mobile number to do so.
|Chief Minister Siddaramaiah
|200 units of free electricity
|All the households in Karnataka
|gruha jyothi application link
|Sevasindhu karnataka gov in gruha jyothi
How to apply Gruha Jyothi Scheme Online
• Go to Seva Sindhu Portal and visit official site of Gruha Jyoti Yojana. sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in
• Sign in or register for an account using your Aadhaar number and mobile phone number. To retrieve account information for new users, they must complete the registration process.
• Download the image of your Aadhaar card and customer ID found on the bill (
• Candidates can complete the registration process at any electricity offices in the state of Karnataka.
• Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Yojana registration started on June 18, 2023.
Documents required for Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana Registration 2023 requires some documents. The documents listed below should be prepared in soft and hard copies.
• Aadhaar Card
• Mobile number
• Contact number
• Domicile Certificate
• Electricity bill
• Customer Account Number
• Meter number, etc.
Gruha Jyothi app
The Government of Karnataka developed the Gruhajyothi mobile application for eligible Karnataka families to apply for the Gruhajyothi scheme. The app makes it easy to track the status of applications and apply to the project.
Download Gruha Jyoti App on Android or iOS. After installing the app, users can start creating an account to launch the app. Users are required to enter certain information such as name, contact information and address. Users also need to provide a photocopy of their Aadhaar and electricity bill.
Tracks the status of your application after you submit it and notifies users as soon as a decision is made.The application will show the free electricity allowance if the application is approved.
It is easy and convenient to use Gruha-Jyoti application to apply for Gruha-Jyoti.The application is accessible 24/7 so that users can apply at any time.The app also allows users to easily track their application status.
Gruha Jyoti app has many features:
• Simple to use
• Supports both Android and iOS devices
• Status of application can be tracked
• View your free energy quota
• Support available 24/7
Gruha Jyoti is an invaluable resource for qualified households in Karnataka.It is easy to track the status of the application and apply for this scheme with the application. It is easy to check user’s electricity free quota using the app.
If you are an eligible householder in Karnataka you can get Gruhajyothi app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.It is completely free to use and download the application.
Gruha Jyothi login
Gruha Jyoti is a program of Karnataka government which provides free electricity to low income families.Login to Gruha Jyoti website to avail this program.
How to login to Gruha Jyoti?
• Go to Gruha Jyoti Portal website: https://sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in/
• Login by clicking “Login”.
• Please enter your Customer ID and Password.
You can also click on “Forgot Password” link”. Your customer ID number and mobile phone are required.Your mobile number will receive a new password.
After logging in, you can view account information such as your electricity usage and balance. Gruha Jyothi scheme can also be applied.
Below are some of the benefits of logging into Gruha Jyoti.
• View your account information and monitor your energy usage.
• Gruha Jyoti Yojana is open to all.
• Online payment of your electricity bills is available.
• Electricity Board can be contacted to lodge a complaint.
If you need any help to log in to Gruha Jyoti you can call 1912 customer care helpline.
Gruha Jyothi Status Check
To check your Gruha Jyothi status, you can follow these steps:
1. Find your Gruha Jyothi account number. This number can be found on your Gruha Jyothi account details or on your Gruha Jyothi bill.
2. Visit the Gruha Jyothi website:
3. Click on the “Gruha Jyothi Status” section.
4. Enter your account number and click the “Search” button.
5. Your account status will be displayed.
If you forgot your Gruha Jyothi account number:
- You can register your account online on the same website.
- Contact Gruha Jyothi customer care for assistance.
Alternatively, you can check your account status on the Gruha Jyothi app:
- Download the app from the Gruha Jyothi website or from Google Play or App Store.
- Open the app and tap on the “Gruha Jyothi Status” section.
- Enter your account number and tap the “Search” button.
- Your account status will be displayed.
Information you can find on your Gruha Jyothi status:
- Account number
- Last bill amount
- Previous bill amount
- Current bill amount
- Account credit or debit balance
- Bill payment due date
This information helps you understand your account status and pay your bills on time.
MCQ’s Related to Gruha Jyothi Scheme
What are the eligibility criteria for Gruha Jyoti Yojana?
As per the official information, everyone is eligible. It is important to remember that this project is for private domestic use only and is not intended for commercial purposes.
What is the calculation of zero-bills under this scheme?
This scheme makes it easy to calculate zero-bills. If the electricity consumption of the user is less than 200 units the bill will be zero. If the user’s bill is more than the cap, they have to pay the full amount.
Should Aadhaar ID be linked to this program?
You have to link your Aadhaar to register for Gruha Jyoti Yojana.
Are tenants eligible for the scheme?
Tenants can apply for this scheme. It is very important that the Aadhaar addresses of tenants match their residency address to be eligible for the scheme.If the Aadhaar addresses are different, the tenant must provide a copy of the lease agreement or voter ID.
Gruha Jyothi Scheme,Gruha Jyothi,Gruha Jyothi status,Gruha Jyothi status check,Gruha Jyothi application status check